live stay at KHCC (King Hussein Cancer Center) for long time, actions that make you happy or let’s say change your mood have got a different meaning!
These make me happy there:
- When Doctor tells us: you can go home
- When Mariamty is playing
- Lunch or dinner arrives and it’s delicious
- Chatting with talkative children
- Having our bed near the window
- Shopping at "Nafaq" *
* Shopping at "Nafaq" (Pedestrian tunnel) which is near KHCC is like shopping at Wakalat Street :)
Women at KHCC made me excited about it! They’ve bought everything from there; kettle, candies, sandwiches, slippers, & hot drinks. They talk about it as if they are talking about a mall, and so as soon as I got the chance to go there I did. It was crowded, shops were too stacked, all you need was in one place. Awesome!
Although it’s a silly outing, but I’ve really enjoyed it, it’s the only outlet patient’s mothers have got.
Here’s a picture of it