Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Mrs. Perfect

Mrs Easy! That’s what I call her, while others call her Mrs. Perfect!
She turns everything in life to few easy steps,

she colors troubles,
and she pictures daily duties as parties!

I tried to be as her, but those few under-control easy steps turned to many out of control extra hard stairs!

I’m an easy going person! But life is full with out of hand situations that prevents me from exceeding what I want successfully!

In order to be surrounded with good circumstances, I think I should pray sincerely! Cos there is nothing called “lucky”, but there is something called “blessed”!

I should look back to my relationship with Allah, my parents, and people around me! I should make it tight! Then I’ll wait my turn to be called “Mrs. Perfect”.

6 comments:

Miss sea lover said...

i guess life is a all about choicess, so u choose how to deal with anything u face...so if u take it easy, u'll find it easy and problem-free..for tightening up with Allah and family...yah i think we all hv to do so...

rare said...

Although u might b taking everything easy! it sometimes get complecated without knowing the reason :) here! something from above should step in :)

Anonymous said...

Cos there is nothing called “lucky”, but there is something called “blessed”!

I liked this :)

rare said...

Thx Ola, its true, don't u believe it!

Tamara said...

Nice post! I liked " there is nothing called lucky but there is blessed " very nice

rare said...

thx Tamara ...
i'm loving th sentence after it has been liked by all of u :)