Thursday, April 14, 2011

هـــــلْ أراكْ؟ هـــــلْ أراكْ؟

I’m so much confused, shocked, & depressed .


I know there is corruption, but not that much.


I feel every big sized project in Jordan, corruption has got its biggest portion.
I even think whenever a new project is started, it’s not for our need, but for the interest of those who initiated it, also when an important project is neither introduced nor delivered, it’s because some don’t want it to be alive, since it will reduce their profit!


Those people are in a one gang; they all know and help each other. They are unashamed of what they do! They never get enough money, they always want more, dare more, and fear no more.


It’s not easy for me, and others, to trust anyone else taking their place!

I wonder, will I be alive, until our country becomes clean!


هـــــلْ أراكْ؟ هـــــلْ أراكْ؟ سـالِماً مُـنَـعَّـماً وَ غانِـمَاً مُـكَرَّمَاً




7 comments:

w7l said...

One study says that 300 million Are took for corrupted people in Jordan !

Anonymous said...

Your country will become clean when you stop writing in squiggles mate :/

rare said...

w7l: ooh ... too much!

Anonymous: if that will show an action straightaway , am ready!
Btw I didn’t get what “squiggle” is, neither I found its meaning! Anyhow, thanks for passing by.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dar said...

"they always want more, dare more, and fear no more."
I like that :)
Hopefully one day things will change for better , and i hope this day will be so damn soonZ

CheerZ!

Dar said...

"they always want more, dare more, and fear no more."
I like that :)
Hopefully one day things will change for better , and i hope this day will be so damn soonZ

CheerZ!

rare said...

inshalla sooon Dar :)