Friday, February 06, 2009

Feeling the First Kick!

Your first move was on 31/12/2008; my last working day!

I came home, without dropping any single tear in the office, saying good bye for all, and imagining I'll never be back as an employee this was really hard, but I did it, and I have held my breathe with my tears.

I reached home, and act normally as if nothing has happened; I don't wana think about t it! Then suddenly I started crying loudly, and I started losing my breathe away – actually from my first pregnancy day I used to have a loose in my breathe when acting with energy. I felt I was going to die, I have even said "el shahadaten" :)
Then Mhmdy calm me down, and I started to feel ok.

After all this, I have felt someone inside me kicking, as if telling me "Mammy, are you ok?", "Mammy I'm here". I've moved to cloud number 9, it was your first move my baby!

No comments: