Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Success Quotes & My Comments

Anthony Robbins: If you can’t, you must. If you must, you can.
rare: What if I can, but I don't want!

Unknown: Success is doing ordinary things extraordinary well.
rare: sometimes more is less

Euripides: Much effort, much prosperity.
rare: by using mind! Otherwise dummies win!

E. F. Shumacher: It is never very clever to solve problems. It is far cleverer not to have them. rare: When they are solved, they are gone!

George Bernard Shaw: Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius.
rare: makes sense!

Ralph Waldo Emerson: It is not length of life, but depth of life.
rare: depth + blessings = greater life, here & there!!!

Lily Tomlin: I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.
rare: so chose the one u want to be, or create ur own!

Unknown: Footprints on the sands of time are not made by sitting down.
rare: also by running, they'll not appear as footprints!

Winston Churchill: Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm
rare: although I hate u Churchill, but u r right 100%

Maya Lin: To fly, we have to have resistance.
rare: & to survive! I dedicat it to Palestine, Iraq, & all occupied countries

2 comments:

abu_shakuush said...

some of my own famous quotes:

Paycheck flies at the speed of light.

Serious people die early.

You can sleep at work and get paid at the same time

You do not have to speak English to live in the USA.

Sleep is the fastest way to travel in time. Just set the alarm for the future date.

You do not have to be a dentist to fix your own teeth. as a matter of fact to fix any teeth.

No one can stop time. (believe me I tried).

An artist selling his musical instrument is as bad as a soldier selling his gun.

Winning the lottery is not easy.

rare said...

so funny & true quotes :D:D:D
10x for sharing